ChannelAdvisor, a provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions, today delivered its 2014 Spring Release, with added features to improve the way retailers advertise across online channels, reprice products on Amazon, fulfill online orders, maintain optimal seller status, and more.
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers cloud-based solutions to automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces, and digital marketing channels, such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. Users can eliminate the tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance.
ChannelAdvisor's 2014 Spring Release focuses on the following five areas:
- Smarter Digital Marketing: ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing simplifies the management of disparate online advertising programs, bringing paid search, Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs), comparison shopping, display, social, and more under one umbrella. More specifically, ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing now offers support for Google Merchant Promotions so retailers can advertise special offers within Google PLAs. ChannelAdvisor's new Portfolio Bidder predicts optimal bids.
- Smarter Repricing: The ChannelAdvisor Repricer with Pricewatch includes predictive capabilities that give retailers a preview into how certain repricing rules compare to other retailers' prices before setting a strategy. The Repricer provides immediate feedback on the repricing strategy. ChannelAdvisor's new Pricewatch feature keeps a constant eye on retailers' Amazon products and reprices in near-real-time to help ensure they win the Buy Box.
- Smarter Fulfillment: The new Multiple Distribution Centers feature manages all fulfillment options and allows retailers to give certain distribution centers priority over others with Prioritized Distribution Centers. ChannelAdvisor's Proximity Order Routing cuts delivery time and shipping costs by allowing retailers to fulfill orders from the distribution center closest to the customer.
- Smarter Marketplaces: ChannelAdvisor helps retailers sell more on marketplaces while maintaining optimal seller status ratings with overselling protection, improved categorization and product matching technology, mobile optimization, and more. Retailers can now use ChannelAdvisor's Amazon Product Matching Error Resolution feature to map their products to Amazon's catalog and to be smarter about their eBay presence with features like improved oversell management, responsive mobile ad templates, and additional mobile optimization features.
- Smarter Webstores: ChannelAdvisor Webstores Amplifier integrates with Bigcommerce and Shopify to synchronize inventory data between retailers' Web stores and listings on Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces, amplifying their online reach, capabilities and results. Now, retailers using Shopify in brick-and-mortar locations can merge online and offline channels with ChannelAdvisor's support for the Shopify point-of-sale (POS) system.
"In our ever-changing industry, the only way for retailers to stay ahead is by working smarter, not harder, and the 2014 Spring Release offers features to do just that," said Link Walls, ChannelAdvisor's vice president of product management, in a statement. "It's our job to deliver the tools necessary to simplify the online selling process, and our new functionality allows retailers to improve core strategies and processes to make the most of every e-commerce opportunity."