As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
Responsible for supporting and managing compliance and risk aspects of the business ensuring P&P's meet all regulatory, legal, and corporate and risk avoidance requirements. This includes oversight of compliance procedures, risk resolve process, analysis and change management of P&P's for regulatory changes, and ensures all compliance training and documentation requirements are complete.
- Serves as point of contact for the compliance audit process, documentation of responses, and ensuring processes are in place along with the implementation and execution of improvement opportunities
- Responsible for customer impacting Santander Direct Communications and will be responsible for preparation of communications for Santander Direct Weekly Update, Latest News and Urgent Communications
- Ensure effective documentation and update of procedures and processes to drive efficiencies and first call resolution
- Manages the paperless authentication process
- Manages process improvement & customer experience type projects that will have an impact on improving the call handling process & procedures in SANDirect Docs & provides process flows & analysis and implementation of P&P
- Responsible for management & preparation of customer impacting Communications, Agent and organizational Communications including weekly & urgent communications, i.e. the Training calendar Team Member Q&A Planned Outages, Did You Know reminders