Wyndham Vacation Ownership is currently looking for a dynamic Team Lead for our Financial Services Contact Center in Orlando, FL.
Wyndham Consumer Finance is the finance organization that performs lending and servicing operations for Wyndham Vacation Ownership. We offer innovative financing of lifetime vacations, delivering best-in-class servicing, and generate exceptional value in an environment where associates can thrive and excel.
Our team is looking for a Team Lead with strong customer service experience. The inbound Contact Center is responsible for responding to owner inquiries regarding the financial status of their accounts as well as take payments on accountings while providing excellent customer service and answering 70% of calls within 60 seconds. Each team member plays an integral part in achieving the department goals.
Come be a part of our winning team! Click here to learn about our amazing culture!
- Take inbound calls from property owners
- Respond to customer questions and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent delinquencies
- Provide training and support for junior staff; review and approve file maintenance forms
- Conduct side-by-side observation of junior staff to identify areas for improvement and compliance with company policies, procedures and state/federal regulations
- In absence of supervisor, will handle escalated calls from customers and assist junior staff in handling/resolving problem accounts
- Will assist supervisor in managing phone queues and ensuring focus of staff on achieving service levels
- Will delegate and assist supervisor with ensuring that correspondence is worked in a timely manner
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Previous Team lead or supervisory experience in a contact/call center.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in a contact/call center environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to support supervisor in motivating, developing and coaching Inbound Contact Center Agents
- Must exhibit problem-solving skills to resolve member concerns
- Must display ability to train new employees
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (togovernment max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
- Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.