CONTACT CENTER INNOVATIONS - The most significant improvements in customer communications
Sponsored By: Interactive Intelligence, VoltDelta, IntelliResponse, NewVoiceMedia, LiveOps, Avtex, ClickSoftware, Evolv and Genesys
In one of the following essays, McKinsey & Company is quoted as stating, “Over the next several years, we’re likely to see the customer experience radically integrated across the physical and virtual environment.” After reading these contributions to this month’s installment of CRM magazine’s Best Practices series, I have no doubt that we’re already on our way.
It’s not just technology that’s changed customer service; the earnest quest to improve the customer’s journey has done so as well. And that’s very encouraging.
DOWNLOAD this complete special section of CRM magazine’s April 2014 issue, and you’ll receive these nine white papers from the leading contact center solution providers.
- CONTACT CENTER ENTERPRISE ANALYTICS: Advances in Decision Technologies Enable a Whole New Class of Contact Center Analytics Sponsored by Interactive Intelligence
- IDENTIFYING INNOVATION THAT WILL PROPEL YOUR CONTACT CENTER TO SUCCESS Sponsored by VoltDelta
- HAS TECHNOLOGY MADE YOUR IVR OBSOLETE? Sponsored by IntelliResponse
- HEARING YOUR CUSTOMERS IN A NEW DIMENSION Sponsored by NewVoiceMedia
- 3 STEPS TOWARD PUTTING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IN CONTEXT Sponsored by LiveOps
- THE CHIEF EXPERIENCE OFFICER’S TIME HAS COME Businesses need a top manager to drive improvements in end-to-end customer experiences. Sponsored by Avtex
- 3 STEPS TO CONTACT CENTER INNOVATION Sponsored by ClickSoftware
- BIG DATA REVEALS: TOP FIVE FACTORS DRIVING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION Sponsored by Evolv
- TRANSFORMING THE CONTACT CENTER IN THE DIGITAL AGE Connect the Customer Journey with an Integrated Customer Experience Platform Sponsored by Genesys
Getting multiple perspectives on the future of contact centers and customer interaction is easy when one single download provides you with nine different tips for improving your contact center.