Learn how to effectively integrate social media into your contact center
Sponsored By: LiveOps, Vocalcom, Bright Pattern, Lithium, Oracle, Aspect and eGain
Best Practices Series: INTEGRATING SOCIAL MEDIA INTO CONTACT CENTERS
Live Where Your Customers Live
Of all the service channels available to consumers, social media is unique because it’s a conversation that takes place in public, giving a certain amount of power to vocal customers, especially if they are disgruntled.
In this month’s Best Practices Guide from CRM magazine, you will hear from seven leaders in the field of integrating the social media channel into the contact center.
- THE NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENT: SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT Sponsored by LiveOps
- REAL-TIME SOCIAL CRM How to Leverage Twitter and Facebook to the Max Sponsored by Vocalcom
- USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TURN YOUR CONTACT CENTER INTO AN OPPORTUNITY CENTER Sponsored by Bright Pattern
- SERIOUS SOCIAL RESPONSE Sponsored by Lithium
- CUSTOMER SERVICE GETS SOCIAL Sponsored by Oracle
- LEADING CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT WITH SOCIAL CUSTOMER CARE Sponsored by Aspect
- SOCIAL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT:GO FROM BUZZ TO BUSINESSSponsored by eGain
- THE 10 STEPS OF PROVIDING GREAT SOCIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE Sponsored by Conversocial
Download the FREE Special section from CRM magazine’s December issue today!