TeamSupport.com Adds Features and Functions
TeamSupport.com, a provider of Web-based customer support and help desk software solutions, today announced the immediate availability of a year-end software release.
The new release contains a broad assortment of new technology and customer-centric functionality enhancements, including the following:
- TeamSupport Mobile – a new mobile interface with support for all the major platforms;
- Ticket Deflection – this advanced technology allows TeamSupport to automatically offer likely solutions to issues;
- Ticket Automation – offering the ability to automate selected support ticket actions. TeamSupport users can establish detailed rules governing ticket response, escalation, transfer within the organization, and a wide range of other essential functions;
- Reminders – can automatically remind users to perform follow-up tasks associated either with a specific ticket or individual contact within TeamSupport;
- Customer Portal – TeamSupport's user-facing portal has been completely redesigned with a more customer-centric interface;
- Facebook integration – TeamSupport is now accessible to more than 800 million users of the mega-social network. Companies with a Facebook presence can use this tool to integrate a TeamSupport tab within their pages; and
- New third-party integrations – The list of TeamSupport partnerships continues to grow with the addition of CRM providers BatchBook and Zoho, as well as email marketing provider MailChimp. Additional functionalities have also been added to the Salesforce.com interface.
"Feedback from hands-on users is the key to TeamSupport's dynamic and successful growth," said company CEO Robert C. Johnson. "Our software developers are committed to providing our customers with practical, user-tested business-building solutions. We created TeamSupport to improve communication between manufacturers, their customers, and key client-facing teams within their organizations. Happy customers and better products mean more sales
Service to Sing About
Wren Solutions streamlines internal support and eliminates duplication with TeamSupport.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned