Matrix Solutions’ Newest Release Provides Enhanced CRM Functionality
Matrix Solutions, a provider of media CRM and sales analytics software, released a new version of its CRM & Sales Analytics Software with enhanced functionality and features that let sales professionals manage their sales operations with 'what-if' scenarios and modeling capabilities, live online support, and improved account profile pages that provide easy access to key contact and sales data.
The new release includes the following capabilities:
- What-if scenarios: Managers can create self-contained "what-if" scenarios and mock reassign accounts to salespeople. This enables them to see first-hand how it impacts their revenue and forecast before actually implementing. Once the manager produces a scenario he likes, one click globally executes the changes.
- Live chat customer service to connect with software support instantly online.
- Enhanced account profile pages – The same content exists, but in a new tabbed layout, giving users easier visibility and access to pertinent contact information.
- Added account bubbles that let users see at a glance what activities are up and coming.
- A summary tab within each account that aggregates key data, such as activity, deals, and even a twitter feed, in one place so the account manager gets a 360-degree view.
- The ability to further define activity types with sub lists.
- APIs that start pulling and pushing data with more potential partners and integrations.
The software is available via the software-as-a-service model.
Data Drives Metrics
Gain a clear understanding of the state of your sales pipeline
Matrix Solutions Releases Sales Intelligence Module
The Sales Intelligence Module, part of Matrix's Matrix Premium product, offers a 360-degree view of the sales organization.