Ifbyphone Widget Brings Calls into Zendesk's Customer Support Platform
Ifbyphone today announced a new partnership today that allows the more than 10,000 Zendesk users to integrate the Ifbyphone Widget into their customer support platform.
The partnership integrates Ifbyphone's virtual call center functionality and automated voice mail transcriptions within Zendesk. Help desks can now instantly manage phone calls within the same platform as other support tickets.
"Through our partnership with Ifbyphone, Zendesk now enables customer service organizations to add automated call handling and management to their Zendesk help desk platform," said Zack Urlocker, chief operating officer of Zendesk. "This is yet another addition to Zendesk's multichannel support capabilities that include email, Web, social media, online chat, community forums, and mobile apps."
With integration of the Ifbyphone Widget, Zendesk users can configure a virtual call center for sales or support teams. Ifbyphone forwards customer calls to an available agent, notifies the agent about who is calling, and then connects the caller to the agent. Additional functionality enables agents to display their business phone numbers for outbound calls, even when working remotely. If callers reach voicemail, Ifbyphone creates a Zendesk ticket with a transcription of the message and a link to the audio file.
Ifbyphone Widget includes the following capabilities for help desk agents:
- handle phone call inquiries alongside online support inquiries in Zendesk;
- receive notifications about who is calling and view the caller's information in your CRM system before answering each call;
- make outbound calls that display the main support phone number as the Caller ID instead of the agent's direct dial; and
- transfer callers to another agent or department, even when working remotely.
The Ifbyphone Widget includes the following capabilities for help desk managers:
- configure a full-featured virtual call center to forward inbound support calls to agents using any phone;
- view a dashboard with real-time stats about calls each agent handles;
- analyze historical reports about support calls by team or individual agent; and
- listen to call recordings to ensure high quality customer support.
"Ifbyphone technology is enabling Zendesk customers to seamlessly manage all support requests, including phone calls, in one convenient system," said Irv Shapiro, CEO of Ifbyphone. "This widget will change the customer support ecosystem by giving these businesses the tools to ensure high-quality customer service and save time for their support teams."