Confirmit Delivers New Capabilities in Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5
Confirmit, a software provider for customer experience, employee engagement, and market research, has launched Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5, the latest release of its multichannel software solution.
Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 offers users the following:
- The ability to deliver more engaging insights that drive action due to an enriched experience for report viewers. The advancements focus on faster working, better usability and enhanced report appearance.
- The facility to gain a single view of the customer, faster and more easily, through enhancements to the integration of unstructured text analytics with survey and other data sources.
- The ability to run voice of the customer (VoC), research, and survey programs through more efficient creation, automation, and management of complex workflows and processes.
- The capability to design appealing, engaging, multichannel surveys that can be fully customized and branded to suit corporate or project requirements.
- A range of new panel management capabilities, allowing the set up and management of customer, employee, and market research panels to be done quickly and productively, however large or small the project is.
"Confirmit Horizons Version 17.5 provides many hundreds of new features and capabilities, both large and small, for our customers, from substantial enhancements to the reporting function right through to integrating the latest advances within the feedback and data collection tools, survey design, panel management, and data management," said Pat Molloy, chief strategy officer at Confirmit, in a statement.