CallFire Launches New Platform
CallFire, a provider of cloud-based text and voice platforms, today officially launched its new Cv3 Platform, designed to improve outbound communication through enhanced design and content.
The Cv3 Platform, rolled out in beta earlier this year, includes significant interface and navigation upgrades, as well as updated billing features.
The enhanced platform allows clients to set up and launch campaigns via mobile devices, as well as access a variety of new text and calling templates.
Leveraging the Twitter Bootstrap Framework, the CallFire Cv3 Platform enhancements include the following:
- New interface that enables CallFire customers to view and interact with interfaces from multiple desktop and mobile devices;
- Improved user error recovery;
- Content-specific filters based on actions customers take on the CallFire Platform (e.g. voice versus text versus call tracking services);
- Full SOAP and REST API support, enabling developers to integrate with CallFire solutions to build new text and voice-enabled applications;
- New API that supports interactive voice response via a state machine;
- PHP Toolkit with detailed documentation and sample code;;
- New subscription billing plans;
- Updated Rich and Static Site Content, including a comprehensive Site Tutorial;
- Cassandra Big Data implementation, stress tested to more than 1 million simultaneous calls;
- Phone number porting from alternate systems to CallFire; and
- Improved contact management, with a validation and cleansing system that enables users to upload contacts without duplicates or the erroneous porting of data.
"Companies are increasingly looking at voice and text as the obvious way to automate business processes and communicate everything from marketing messages to logistics with customers and other audiences, and this adoption shows no sign of slowing down," said Dinesh Ravishanker, CEO of CallFire, in a statement. "A key priority for any customer is getting up and running quickly and cost-effectively, and our new customizable platform makes this easier than ever."
CallFire Partners with Smart Advocate to Provide Text Messaging to Lawyers
The integration allows lawyers to text clients with case updates.