Attensity Releases Respond 6.0 for Social Contact Centers
Attensity, a provider of enterprise social analytics and engagement applications, today released Attensity Respond 6.0, a new release of Attensity's Respond application designed to address the specific challenges facing the next generation of multichannel social customer contact centers and marketers in large corporate environments.
Respond 6.0 provides a unified customer listening post where customer requests in social media, email, and other channels are automatically analyzed, classified, and routed to appropriate departments for response. These communications can take the form of cries for help, product issues, service feedback, intent to churn, or other events, such as sign-ups, cancellations, or complaints about competitors. Respond is also certified by Twitter as part of its new Certified Product Program for social engagement.
Attensity Respond 6.0 offers the following:
- A new Web-based, fully ADA-compliant and iPad-compatible user interface;
- Enhanced reliability and performance;
- Improved auto-categorization to classify incoming documents;
- Enhanced supervisory reporting and monitoring capabilities;
- Multichannel support, with access to the full Twitter firehose data stream, publicly available posts on Facebook, Google+, and YouTube, blogs, reviews, surveys, and private and public forums and communities, as well as to internal communications, such as email, including full cross-channel ticketing for tracking of each customer's communications as they move across channels;
- More connectors and enhanced integration with enterprise systems, such as Jive forums and Salesforce.com;
- Blended queues to enable each agent pool to support multiple social channels; and
- Auto-swap out of Twitter handles based on loads.
"Customer service is shifting to social channels, so it's critical for companies to invest in improving their social listening, analytical, and routing capabilities in order to strengthen customer relationships," said Catherine van Zuylen, vice president of global product management at Attensity, in a statement. "In the new social contact center, corporations have a unique opportunity to leverage customer conversations as a business asset to drive revenue and reduce churn. Attensity Respond 6.0 enables them to break through the social noise to identify actionable conversations and efficiently drive key engagement processes."
A Primer for Preventing Customer Churn
Why current acquisition, loyalty, and retention strategies are not working.