StrongMail Releases New Message Studio Version
StrongMail, a provider of interactive marketing solutions for email marketing and social media, today announced the latest version of StrongMail Message Studio. Available as a cloud-based or on-premises solution, this significant new release enables marketers at Fortune 2000 companies to increase engagement and conversion with sophisticated, data-driven campaigns, including real-time and automated lifecycle email marketing programs.
StrongMail's flagship multichannel solution now features continuous testing and real-time optimization of multi-tage lifecycle email marketing programs, new reports and data visualizations, content authoring for mobile-optimized email, and a completely revamped and streamlined user interface.
- Automated Winner Selection — Optimize real-time, multi-stage, lifecycle marketing programs by continuously testing and refining elements of a lifecycle email dialogue.
- New and Improved Reporting — Assess mailing performance with improved trend reports, conversion tracking, and Google Analytics-style data visualizations.
- Improved Content Authoring — Accelerate content creation with enhanced dynamic previewing, image management, social engagement plugins for Facebook, and mobile-optimized email.
- Precise Scheduling and Email Delivery — Deliver millions of personalized messages in minutes with precise controls on when to target and when to start sending.
- Revamped UI — Create, launch, and optimize mailings more effectively with improved navigation and a new, streamlined user interface.
StrongMail Message Studio integrates with multichannel marketing (MCCM) systems like Unica, Teradata, and Aprimo, as well as Web analytics services and other enterprise systems to drive highly relevant, real-time communications. Plus, StrongMail's new content authoring and management capabilities allow users to create and test dynamic templates with content optimized for mobile and social media. StrongMail solves the lack of resources challenge with an application supported by a broad set of agency services to address any aspect of email campaign execution, from strategy and creative design to deployment and optimization.
"Relevance and optimization are top priorities for interactive marketing today, but many brands still struggle with these table-stakes strategies – and that's exactly the challenge we're addressing with this new version of StrongMail Message Studio," said Sam Cece, CEO of StrongMail, in a statement. "Whether you're looking to launch continuously optimized lifecycle marketing programs, send millions of personalized messages in minutes or accurately assess the ROI of your ongoing programs, StrongMail has got you covered."