Satmetrix Releases NPS Go
Satmetrix, the Net Promoter software company, has brought its customer experience technology within the reach of every business with the launch today of NPS Go! and NPS Go+, the latest additions to its Net Promoter in the Cloud software applications.
The NPS Go product editions make it easy for businesses of all sizes to reduce customer churn, mobilize loyal promoters, generate more powerful insights, and drive customer obsession through accountability.
"NPS Go provides the fastest path to Net Promoter System value for companies of all sizes," said Richard Owen, president and CEO of Satmetrix. "With our built-in templates and proven processes, any small or mid-sized business can easily and quickly design their survey, get reliable customer feedback, and take immediate action in just days to improve their businesses' Net Promoter Score and customer experience over time."
Benefits of both NPS Go! and NPS Go+ for small-to-mid-sized businesses include the following:
- Survey Design to Customer Feedback in a Matter of Days: question libraries, survey design templates, and email communication processes to obtain reliable customer feedback;
- Mobilizing Promoters: seamless transition to nurture promoters to generate positive word-of-mouth via social media and traditional marketing method;s
- Alerts and Action Planning: real-time alerts integrated and pushed to key employees via Microsoft Outlook to rescue detractors and drive accountability across the organization;
- Charts, Dashboards and Push Reports: to understand and take action on the current state of your businesses' customer loyalty;
- Flexible Survey Configuration: built-in Net Promoter methodology and survey expertise to create surveys that fit with your program needs and corporate brands; and
- Easy-to-Use Administrative Tools that streamline program management enterprise-wide.
Satmetrix now offers a free trial of NPS Go! to qualified companies. This will enable companies to have an active program in a matter of days. The cloud-based subscription model means that all the benefits of a customer obsession program are then available for a modest fee per month. Companies that start with NPS Go! can upgrade to NPS Go+ at any time.