Satmetrix Enhances NetPromoter in the Cloud
Satmetrix today announced enhancements to its Net Promoter in the Cloud customer experience management(CEM) solutions. The enhancements further enable teams to reduce churn and build stronger customer loyalty, generate powerful customer insights, and drive customer obsession through accountability.
In release 12, Satmetrix has introduced a number of advancements, including the following:
- Salesforce Connect: Available out-of-the-box in release 12, Salesforce Connect offers a seamless integration between CEM and customer relationship management (CRM) systems, enabling users to access data using either Satmetrix Xperience or Salesforce.com. Feedback and the subsequent action alerts and action planning can be updated in either system, automatically populating the other. In addition, consistent reporting at both account and contact level is available in both systems.
- NPS Compare and Performance Compare: These cross compare charts contrast performance ratings (NPS and satisfaction questions) for one or more average scores across different segments or respondent groups (such as region, call center, or product) in one chart. Businesses can see performance against targets, their best and worst performers, and understand how their Net Promoter Scores are changing over time to prioritize and drive strategic improvements across functions.
- Role-Based Notifications: In addition to action alerts to close the loop with survey respondents, users can route email notifications to the most appropriate email distribution list depending on the contact's specific response and segment information, such as tier or influence level.
- Business View: Upgrades to Business View in release 12 expand on its capabilities of providing a streaming home page showing scores, trends, action items, and comments customized for managers by offering My Peers' Performance. This new feature makes it possible for managers to compare their performance to that of their peers. In addition, My Action Items tab on the homepage provides each user a clear, intuitive page to view all their open action items.
- Sample Update: Users with designated permissions can update participant records. The system audits all of the changes for records that are updated after the survey has been submitted.
- Pop-up Surveys: To expand the number of people participating in surveys, release 12 includes pop-up surveys to invite customers, prospects, and others to opt-in to a survey through a link from the company's Web page, social media site, or other Web location. When the contact clicks the link, the survey immediately prompts him to enter his contact information.
- My Domain: To improve survey response rates, the My Domain add-on makes survey invitations more identifiable to customers by enabling clients to send survey invitations from their own company's specific domain.
"Our newest capabilities and enhancements provide businesses with faster, more powerful customer engagement tools that get the right information to the right people to inspire customer obsession and ensure accountability across their organization, from top to bottom," said Raj Bhargava, senior vice president of products and services at Satmetrix, in a statement. "As a result, businesses will make even better strategic and tactical decisions to improve the customer experience at every touch point and drive superior business results."
Satmetrix Debuts Social Net Promoter
Metric draws on sentiment analysis to tie customer conversations to brand customer experience strategy
Satmetrix Launches NP360
The program offers an extensive assessment of companies' individual Net Promoter programs and how they compare to competitors.