Interactive Intelligence Launches Content Management Solution
Interactive Intelligence, a global provider of software and services designed to improve the customer experience, today launched Interaction Content Manager (ICM), a media-independent software application that captures, indexes, stores, searches, accesses, and manages business-critical content.
ICM includes the following features:
- Real-time access to content throughout an interaction or business process regardless of user or content location.
- Scalable architecture with high availability across distributed environments for ease of growth without loss of performance.
- Web services and public application programming interface that ensure ease of integration and improved access to information stored in legacy and line-of-business systems.
- Intuitive, configurable interfaces that present a unified view of content from multiple disparate systems within the context of the business process.
- Centralized control of administration, security and auditing, with flexibility to delegate administrative authority to business units.
- Cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment options with the ability to migrate from cloud to on-premises at any time.
According to Interactive Intelligence, ICM is ideal for midsized to large contact centers and enterprises in content-intensive, highly regulated industries, such as insurance, financial services, healthcare, and government.
"We designed ICM to help organizations reduce costs, increase employee productivity, and improve customer service by enabling the right content to be available at the right time and to the right person in the right context," said Interactive Intelligence founder and CEO Donald Brown, in a statement. "With our unique ability to integrate this content with an organization's communications and business processes, we extend these benefits even further."
ICM is expected to be generally available worldwide in English later this year, with additional languages to follow in the first half of 2014. These add-on languages will include German, Spanish, Japanese, and French.
Pricing is $450 for a fulll user and $300 for read-only access.
Building a Business Case for Enterprise CMS
An evolving need for content calls for an all-in-one way to manage it.