Digimind Launches Social Media Monitoring Platform
Digimind, a social media monitoring and competitive intelligence company, today launched Digimind Social, a comprehensive social listening tool that enables brands to instantly understand their online presence and competitive standing and use these insights to inform marketing, communications, and audience engagement strategies.
Digimind Social incorporates data from both social platforms and search engines. It is built on a proprietary algorithm that performs deep, comprehensive data discovery across all influential online channels to help brands measure the success of campaigns and product launches; identify sales opportunities, questions, or complaints; and manage crises as they unfold. The tool's dashboard offers multilevel analysis and one-click reporting capabilities.
Digimind Social enables companies to do the following:
- Explore Multi-Level Analysis: Access real-time data insights on brand and competitors, including top discussion topics, influencers, mentions, and sentiment.
- Identify Top Influencers: Focus results on the top-ranking individual and outlet/source influencers for your brand measured by activity, number of mentions, and social media followers.
- Anticipate Future Audience Needs: Using the Top Reputation module, anticipate customer needs and shape future campaigns by analyzing search behavior.
- Benchmark Analysis: Compare brands versus competitors and the associated sentiment.
- Drill-Down into Mentions: Understand what is being discussed around a topic or brand across sources, and hide similar mentions.
- Facilitate Internal Engagement: Flag results and insights from within Digimind Social to colleagues with comments.
- Engage Directly with External Audiences: Respond to consumers directly on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, forums, and other media outlets, all from within the dashboard.
- One-click Reporting: Directly from the dashboard, generate reports with one click and export them to slides, spreadsheets, and word processing programs.
Digimind Social was recently tested by brands like 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment Benelux, Deloitte, and Mentos and is now available in more than 195 countries and in 80 languages. "As a leading global entertainment brand, it's imperative that we understand what our customers are saying about our company and films online," said Thijs van Vugt, commercial planning manager at 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment Benelux, in a statement. "Digimind Social puts us in the middle of these conversations as they happen, allowing us to respond as needed and ensure we are creating content and films that our audiences want to see, all from one dashboard. Very quickly, Digimind Social became a key part of our internal day-to-day processes."
"Consumers turn to the Internet to discuss brands and find information, leaving behind a trail of data across myriad channels. Companies that cannot tap into these insights and make them actionable face an enormous competitive disadvantage," said Patrice Francois, co-founder of Digimind, in a statement. "Now brands can quickly uncover this intelligence and use it to fine-tune campaigns and anticipate customer demands. Because we monitor search behavior on top of social channels, no other tool can match the reach and accuracy of our insights."
Digimind Social is $499 per month for one topic that includes up to five queries, with an unlimited number of internal users.
Use Social CRM to Boost Inbound Marketing
Use your social CRM program to its full potential or get left behind.