Clarabridge Releases Clarabridge 6.1
Clarabridge, a provider of intelligent customer experience marketing solutions, has released Clarabridge 6.1, with new and enhanced features and straightforward pricing.
Clarabridge 6.1 combines Clarabridge Collaborate and Clarabridge Engage into one application, Clarabridge Act. With Act, organizations can empower their frontline employees with the necessary insights and reports to drive excellent customer experience as it’s happening, wherever they are. Users can collaborate and share reports with other team members and can engage directly with customers to close the loop, all in one application. The power of Clarabridge is accessible in the palm of your hands with the new mobile app, Clarabridge Go, available now in the iTunes store and Google Play.
Clarabridge 6.1 new features include the following:
- Clarabridge Act: In one streamlined solution, business users can measure the health of their corner of the business, whether it is a region, a location, a product or a business line. They can collaborate and share reports with other team members and engage directly with the end customer to close the loop.
- Clarabridge Go: New mobile app that puts the power of Clarabridge into the palm of your hand. A native app is available for download from iTunes and Google Play.
- Contentful Insight Detection: Clarabridge continues to make enhancements to their social intelligence by filtering out ads, articles, and coupons, removing up to 80 percent of noise from social feedback. Users can choose whether to keep them for later analysis or permanently remove them.
- Enhanced Sentiment Tuning: Sentiment can now be tuned by sources, product, question or linguistic concepts.
- Out-of-the-box Connectors: OpinionLab and Lithium are now available in the Clarabridge Connector Library. Users can integrate content directly from within Clarabridge for complete system integration in seconds.
"In today's environment, integrating all customer listening posts can be challenging, however, deriving actionable insights from customer experiences doesn't have to be. Clarabridge Act provides our customers an easy-to-use interface with digestible data to help drive customer satisfaction throughout the customer journey; and Clarabridge Go, our mobile app, provides all that functionality in the palm of your hand,”"said Nithi Vivatrat, chief product officer at Clarabridge, in a statement.
Clarabridge Launches Partner Program
The Clarabridge Partner Program will help ISVs, integrators, consultants, and VARs with their projects.