CTI Group Partners With BroadSoft for Hosted Call Center Solution
CTI Group, a developer of telecommunications solutions for fixed, mobile, and converged communications, announced a new partnership with BroadSoft as an integral part of their new Call Center Xpress solution.
The Call Center Xpress, allows telecommunications service providers to deliver a feature-rich, end-to-end and fully scalable hosted call center solution to enterprise customers. An essential element of these cloud-based services is CTI Group's SmartInteraction Suite; a suite of recording and analytics solutions for contact centers.
- SmartInteraction Suite for Broadworks offers a complete portfolio of Contact Center solutions, including the following:
- SmartRecord - hosted call recording with full recording dashboard;
- SmartCapture - hosted screen capture for call handlers in any location;
- SmartEvaluate - hosted agent evaluations for call handlers in any location;
- SmartListen - real-time speech analytics, fully integrated into the workflow from any location; and
- SmartPulse - hosted, real-time monitor and dashboard for the entire contact center across all locations.
"Our long-standing relationship with CTI Group has enabled both companies to collaborate closely on Call CenterXpress, which will enable our service providers to increase their revenues, by replacing inefficient and expensive premises-based call centers with high functionality, cloud-based contact center solutions," said Paul Adams, BroadSoft's director of product management, in a statement. :The Call Center Xpress solution moves the needle in the adoption of hosted call centers by small to large enterprises"
"The partnership with BroadSoft is a strong endorsement of our product and our long-standing commitment to developing applications tightly coupled to the BroadWorks platform," said CTI Group CEO John Birbeck in the statement. We are excited about the new opportunities that this partnership opens for us, enabling us to more strongly support the BroadSoft service providers to open new markets particularly in the expanding hosted contact center market and the regulated markets such as financial services. These markets are all moving towards cloud-based solutions."
Enterprise Start-up Arcaris Debuts PlayVox.com
Platform powers social communities for call center agents.
Why Contact Centers Are Moving to the Cloud
Low cost and flexibility make this a win-win solution for many enterprises.