Bislr Expands Its Intelligent Marketing OS with Cloud-Based Marketing Automation
Bislr has released a new version of its intelligent marketing operating system, with tools that allow users to create multichannel marketing campaigns in days.
New applications and features in Bislr include the following:
- Bislr AutoPilot: New app enables in-browser drag-and-drop creation of multichannel campaigns, including Web, mobile, social, and offline. Users can connect campaign flows to any Web application that uses either Web hooks or a REST API.
- Bislr Landing Page: Users can create branded landing pages with the same drag-and-drop capability.
- Bislr Anywhere: Allows customers to apply Bislr and its marketing automation functionality within the context of any content management system. Simply drag and drop the Bislr landing page application (into Chrome) for more immediate access to the customer intelligence and campaign authoring tools Bislr provides.
- Bislr Persona-Based Targeting: Bislr uses smart lists within the product to automatically segment prospects by job title or vertical market. Additional smart lists can be set up to target by persona. Dynamic content delivery is enabled as part of the landing page application.
- Third-Party Integration: Bislr connects to Demandbase, Eloqua, NetSuite, and Salesforce to support customers with pre-existing investments in these systems for account-based personalization, lead distribution, and CRM.
"We want to do for marketing automation what Steve Jobs and Apple did for mobile: take an experience that sucks and remake it from the ground up," said Michael Sharkey, CEO and co-founder of Bislr, in a statement. "Most of the tools out there are too difficult to use. As a result, many customers tell us that they are using these products to do little more than email. By leveraging an entirely new class of technologies that enable in-browser, drag-and-drop authoring, we make it easy for marketers to create campaigns that can truly drive an experience across multiple touchpoints."
Pricing for Bislr starts at $1,000 per month for the Professional edition and $2,500 per month for the Enterprise edition.