4INFO Partners with Acxiom for Mobile Advertising Solution
4INFO, an advanced mobile advertising technology company, has partnered with Acxiom, an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company, to provide U.S. consumer brands new levels of mobile advertising precision and the ability to measure results.
Through the partnership, 4INFO now offers its new AdHaven Bullseye product within the Acxiom Collaborative Targeting Suite. This privacy-compliant solution allows marketers to fully leverage their companies' own first-party CRM data, precisely targeting and reaching their existing customer bases with mobile advertising, and then measuring campaign effectiveness through actual sales lift.
In addition to the Collaborative Targeting Suite enhancements, today's partnership announcement also allows 4INFO to offer Acxiom data within the AdHaven Bullseye product, providing direct one-to-one matches with consumer data within financial services, retail, and automotive sectors.
Key capabilities of this solution include the following:
- Precise targeting through 1:1 matching of 4INFO mobile data with a company's own customer (CRM) data or using Acxiom segmentation data, combined with propensity modeling and segmentation.
- Measurement of campaigns through actual sales lift.
- Cross-platform campaign capability allows marketers to reach customers via both apps and Web across major mobile operating systems, including iOS, Android, and WebOS.
- National reach of more of than 152 million consumer's mobile devices in 101 million households.
- Precision matched with privacy by design, enabling an accurate match between household data and mobile device data without exposing any personally identifiable information.
Acxiom is offering this new precision mobile targeting capability immediately to their customer organizations using the Collaborative Targeting Suite.
"Our customers are very sophisticated marketers who live in the world of big data. They expect to reach highly segmented groups of their existing consumers with extremely relevant offers and be able to deliver real results for their companies," said Dana Hayes, Jr., vice president of global partner development at Acxiom, in a statement. "With this new mobile offering, we believe marketers will find tremendous results by leveraging Collaborative Targeting across the mobile environment."
"We're enabling an industry first: allowing marketers to target only their existing customers with mobile advertising on a one-to-one basis or by segment, without having to worry about reaching beyond their target or to uninterested consumers," said Tim Jenkins, CEO of 4INFO, in a statement. "This takes cross-channel customer campaigns to a whole new level, allowing marketers to fully leverage mobile strategies, reach specific customers at scale, and drive real results for their companies."
4INFO Launches AdHaven Bullseye MultiScreen (Video Interview)
The multiscreen solution will improve campaign targeting and delivery by measuring actual sales.
4INFO Partners with Crossix
The partnership between 4INFO and Crossix seeks to uncover new mobile opportunities for healthcare marketers.