One-to-One Service to Add Live Chat
One-to-One Service.com is adding live chat to its iService customer interaction solution. The new product will be commercially available in a few months and marketed under the name iService Chat.
The new iService Chat will leverage the existing components of the iService application and allow existing customers to add live support without the need to deploy new software. iService Chat will be available for use on premises and on demand through One-to-One Service.com's cloud delivery service.
The iService customer interaction solution currently includes the following:
- iService Contact Management;
- iService Email Response Management;
- iService Knowledge Management for Web self-service;
- iService Business Intelligence and Reports for metrics and insight into sales, service, and marketing operations;
- iCentives Marketing for permission-based email marketing; and
- iService Forms Integration for integration with corporate Web sites.
"iService has been a veteran in the online customer service and marketing space with our first offering delivered more than 15 years ago," said Scott Whitsitt, president and CEO of One-to-One Service.com, in a statement. "Our focus has been to help organizations leverage email for customer service and marketing. Over the past several years we've enhanced the iService platform with a major architectural change to support integration and customization and integrated a COMET server for real-time updates with the user interface. These changes have positioned us to provide a unique integrated live chat solution that will scale well for enterprise applications."