ClearVoice Launches New Content Marketing Platform
ClearVoice, a content marketing company, has added a workflow solution, a Web-based tool used to streamline and scale content management and production processes. The end-to-end content marketing solution enables agencies, content marketers, and brand journalists to organize, create, and publish content campaigns.
"It's a bold statement, but we designed and developed ClearVoice to bring much-needed centralization to a brand's content," said ClearVoice co-founder Joe Griffin in a statement. "We connect all areas of content strategy, creation and amplification, and offer a solutions and support team to handle custom integrations and managed content services."
"A big step, but really this is just the start of a comprehensive approach to content," added co-founder Jay Swansson, in a statement. "Our team is also working on the finishing touches of a large, transparent content creator marketplace integrated directly into the workflow."
Content teams can leverage the ClearVoice platform's built-in tools, such as multiple-campaign editorial calendars and real-time communication. The product release features the following enhancements:
- View Management: Review and track content status by day, week, and month;
- Content Creation: Write stories, insert rich media, and collaborate with your team;
- Campaign Management: Plan via the integrated calendar tool and view real-time campaign status;
- Assignment Management: Dispatch assignments to writers and track progress;
- Users & Roles: Manage access across in-house and external teams;
- Persona Management: Create custom audience personas with detailed demographics;
- Talent Management: Assemble and track the productivity of each team member;
- Client Management: Manage multiple brands and various campaigns simultaneously;
- Workflow System: Engage in real-time conversations and track revisions via advanced annotations;
- System Integration: Request platform customization for any CMS or ERP; and
- Content Distribution: Package and deliver content for publication.
Launched publicly in June, ClearVoice Phase One offered visibility into a comprehensive index of content producers by area of expertise. Subsequent ClearVoice releases will include the ClearVoice marketplace, additional publisher tools, and various content amplification options.