Carii Launches Multichannel Chat
Carii, providers of a mobile and Web-enabled networking platform, has launched Carii Chat.
Carii's new functionality brings together chat with the community affiliation capability of the Carii platform. All Carii members are automatically included for community conversations, theme-based open channels, and private messaging, reducing reliance on email and other communication methods.
With Carii, teams can do the following:
- Conduct multichannel messaging for entire communities, one on one, open theme-based channels and private groups;
- Embed videos, links, active Google Docs, audio files, and emojis;
- Toggle between multiple simultaneous conversations and scan chat history;
- Access all members of the entire Carii system for conversations and online webinars with simultaneous video and chat; and
- Use high-powered features such as video chats, voice recording, file attachments, and content search.
"Teams are not only internal and in today's world, effective collaboration brings together internal and external teams," said Denise Hayman-Loa, CEO of Carii, in a statement. "Carii Chat smoothly facilitates engaging with partners, customers, and fans so ideas can be incubated in real time in collaboration with others. Carii brings valuable and actionable social sharing for the new collaborative idea economy."