Rick is one of North America's leading authorities on Sales Productivity and CRM Design and User Adoption. He has been involved with CRM technology since 1991 as a Company Founder, Senior Executive, Reseller, Board Member, Educator, Consultant and Professional Speaker.
Here is a brief background of his Industry experience.
- 1991-99 Co-founded Archer Enterprise Systems a Sales Automation and CRM Vendor. Sold in 1999
- 1992-01 Facilitated Sales Technology and CRM Workshops for the Canadian Professional Sales Association www.cpsa.com (28,000 members). He served on the Association’s Board of Directors as the Board's Advisor on Technology and as the Vice-Chairman of the Sales Institute, the governing committee for the Certified Sales Professional (CSP) Designation
- Presently leads a Sales Productivity and CRM Consultancy Practice based on his Full Contact Selling (FCS) Methodology. FCS is the only program that fully integrates the three key areas of sales productivity: 1) proven business processes; 2) development of people skills and 3) the best practice use of CRM and Social Networking Technologies.
- Facilitates Sales and CRM Best Practices workshops and webinars for leading Corporations and Associations including Microsoft Corporation, the Dynamics CRM User Group, University of Toronto Rotman Centre for CRM Excellence and the CPSA
- Contributed to the book - Sales Gurus Speak Out - with the chapter titled "Power Up Your Sales with Technology"