Are you getting the most out of your CRM initiatives?
Find out at CRM magazine’s first industry conference for senior-level executives. Learn how to optimally apply sales,
marketing, and customer service tools and techniques by utilizing the right mix of people, processes, and technologies. Discover industry best practices from
highly regarded experts, thought leaders, and best-in-class organizations. Meet and exchange ideas with professionals who have successfully deployed CRM
best practices, systems, and strategies. And see how to avoid and overcome some of the biggest obstacles that can derail any CRM initiative.
At destinationCRM 2006, you will learn:
- Best practices for sales, marketing and customer service
- Insights into how to integrate sales, marketing and customer service for maximum impact
- Tips on getting your CRM’s people, process, and technology mix right
- Ways to set and achieve a meaningful CRM value proposition
- How to maximize your CRM return on investment
- Common CRM pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The latest technologies, including how to build an "always-on, always connected" real-time CRM environment
Set in sunny San José, with a stimulating program and valuable networking time to meet with top-level executives, decision makers, and industry leaders,
destinationCRM 2006 is one industry event you won’t want to miss!
destinationCRM 2006 is CRM magazine's first industry conference for senior level executives. Meet and exchange
ideas with professionals from market-leading companies that have successfully deployed CRM systems and strategies.
Who Should Attend destinationCRM 2006?
Are you responsible for driving your company’s CRM initiatives? If so this event is for you!
destinationCRM 2006 offers a thought provoking, content-rich program packed with successful practices that you can adapt for your
own business needs. If you have one of these job titles or functions, then you should consider attending destinationCRM 2006!
- CEO, CMO,CIO CTOs
- Chief Customer Officer
- VP/Director of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Call Centers
- VP/Director of eCommerce/eBusiness
- VP/Director of Business Analytics or Business Intelligence
- VP/Director of Telemarketing/ Telesales
- VP/Director of IT
- Directors/Manager of Sales Support
- Directors/Manager of Customer Support