Your ecommerce website is the lobby, showroom, stock room, checkout counter and customer service desk for your online business. Integrating specific business applications with your webstore can streamline the entire order lifecycle and enhance personalized service while automatically adjusting inventory and decreasing costs.
But ecommerce and back office integration is a complex network of systems, applications, middleware and databases that requires detailed workflow analysis and customization to support upgrades or platform changes, adding new channels, and integrating mobile or tablet commerce.
In this free webinar, William Band, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester, Rob Garf, VP of Product and Solutions Marketing, Demandware and Chris Hooven, VP, Sales and Business Development, OSF Global Services, will offer real-world insights into achieving a fully integrated, world class e-business. You'll learn how to:
- Integrate sales data with ERP, CRM, accounting, inventory management and supply chain systems
- Address business and data integration challenges
- Avoid common infrastructure and workflow issues
- Transform transactions into a seamless and engaging customer experience
- Deliver scalability and business capacity for future growth
- Increase administration efficiency while reducing costs
REGISTER NOW to join us for this FREE web event.
Audio is streamed over the Internet, so turn up your computer speakers!