destinationCRM - Industry Jobs
Manage all daily operations in Contact Center, ensuring all standards of productivity, timeliness, quality, and customer service are consistently achieved or exceeded while staying within expense guidelines.
- Hire, train, motivate and schedule an adequate number of employees to meet, or exceed, department goals while staying within expense guidelines.
- Analyze Inbound and Outbound call data, identify trends and utilizing Work Force Management software to adjust staff scheduling as needed to meet customer and management expectations.
- Identify training requirements and participate in the development and implementation of effective training for new and existing employees with a goal to consistently improve overall service.
- Develop, maintain and provide adequate reporting to management to reflect the performance of the department.
- Analyze this data to identify areas for improvement as well as business trends which might impact service and/or staffing levels.
- Manage the timely processing of insurance verification via phone and internet.
- Review the results of quality monitoring studies and direct Supervisors in the areas for development and improvement of employees to consistently raise customer service.
- Provide supervisors with developmental and training opportunities as practical to ensure their growth within the organization
- Handle escalated calls, as needed, to ensure caller satisfaction.
- Communicate with management at accounts as needed on issues of concern and respond to enquiries from Account Managers regarding any service concerns.
- Monitor a limited number of calls personally to ensure compliance with service standards.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of employee morale and making recommendations on same to management.
- Design, development and testing of new systems as well as improvements/enhancements to current systems.
- Good working knowledge of workforce scheduling, ACD and IVR systems
- Successful track record of hiring, developing and motivating employees
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and problem resolution
- Excellent oral, written and team building skills
- Ability to create and analyze statistical reports
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- College Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years prior management experience in an inbound/outbound call center with a minimum of 50 employees.
- Experience in managing “Work From Home” program desirable
- Will have direct contact with accounts for problem resolution and to maintain customer service expectations.
- Attendance and dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
- State National is a smoke free/tobacco free work environment
For more information on this job posting, click Here.