Data Analytics for Action & Impact
The ability to make effective and timely decisions driven by valuable information hidden within a rapidly increasing mass of data is critical to the success of modern organizations and leaders. The advancement of analytic and reporting options, along with the proliferation of big data delivery platforms and analytic software suites create an environment where functional managers must rely heavily upon their analysts and IT staff for critical insight.
The intent of this course is to bridge the critical translation gap between team members that cause the vast majority of analytic projects to fall short of their potential. Managers who attend this class will establish a stronger appreciation of core analytic methods to better interpret and evaluate what the analyst gives them. Statisticians, IT professionals and analysts will learn how to approach data analysis in a strategic and purposeful way that translates well for leadership and insists on making analytics actionable and accountable.
Attend an upcoming event to obtain these key skills immediately:
- Focus on core analytic issues, strategies, methods and techniques most appropriate for organizational decision making
- Understand in plain English what the algorithms do, and how true descriptive analytics relate to decision support
- Classify the four major types of analysis projects and match the best suited analytic methods
- Unify project teams – from statisticians to leadership – in order to establish a common strategy, framework and process for greater coordination, efficiency, clarity and impact:
- For analysts to obtain clear direction on analytic goals and delivery requirements
- For leadership to better understand and trust what the analyst delivers
- Implement a six-phase methodology for evaluating and validating business insights
- Establish a solid foundation for more advanced analytic practices such as predictive modeling and data mining
This two-day intensive course will prepare functional managers and business practitioners to finally make sense of data analytics and take control of the analytic process. “Data Analytics for Action & Impact” develops core skills for business analytics and lays the foundation for data-intensive analytic projects that deliver insight, clarity, confidence and actionable decision support.
COURSE DETAILS, SCHEDULE, PRICING & REGISTRATION
destionationCRM subscribers may enjoy substantial savings from the standard registration fees. Class seating is limited. Don't miss your chance to attend. Review the details, then reserve your space today:
[ >> http://www.the-modeling-agency.com/data-analytics-training-course << ]