CRM Evolution 2015
From the editors of CRM magazine
August 17-19, 2015 | New York Marriott Marquis
We're excited about the 10th anniversary of CRM Evolution and can't wait to share with you the exciting program we're planning! The CRM industry is always evolving and has changed dramatically over the last few years. Join us August 17-19, 2015 in New York City as we look towards the future of the CRM industry and the many ways new tools and strategies will impact your business.
Who Should Attend
- CEO, CMO,CIO CTOs
- Chief Customer Officer
- VP/Director of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Call Centers
- VP/Director of Ecommerce/Ebusiness
- VP/Director of Business Analytics or Business Intelligence
- VP/Director of Telemarketing/Telesales
- VP/Director of IT
- Director/Manager of Sales Support
- Director/Manager of Customer Support
Why You Should Attend
- Create great customer engagements
- Generate high returns on CRM investments
- Prepare for customer trends that are reshaping the marketplace
- Leverage technologies that will change customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increase profitability
- Streamline business processes
Be sure you know about the latest news, updates, and discounts for CRM Evolution when you subscribe to CRM Evolution Event News! Learn More!
View session video from our 2014 event here.