CRM Evolution 2015
From the editors of CRM magazine
August 17-19, 2015 | New York Marriott Marquis
We're excited about the 10th anniversary of CRM Evolution and can't wait to share with you the exciting program we're planning! The CRM industry is always evolving and has changed dramatically over the last few years. Join us August 17-19, 2015 in New York City as we look towards the future of the CRM industry and the many ways new tools and strategies will impact your business. We're developing the program soon, so stay tuned for exciting updates and special discounts.
Do you have a great presentation topic that you’d like to share? If so, we want to hear about it!
Now in its 10th year, CRM Evolution continues to be the perfect opportunity for you meet decision makers with buying authority, build and enhance brand awareness, interact with exisiting and prospective customers, and more! Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here.
Who Should Attend
- CEO, CMO,CIO CTOs
- Chief Customer Officer
- VP/Director of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Call Centers
- VP/Director of Ecommerce/Ebusiness
- VP/Director of Business Analytics or Business Intelligence
- VP/Director of Telemarketing/Telesales
- VP/Director of IT
- Director/Manager of Sales Support
- Director/Manager of Customer Support
Why You Should Attend
- Create great customer engagements
- Generate high returns on CRM investments
- Prepare for customer trends that are reshaping the marketplace
- Leverage technologies that will change customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increase profitability
- Streamline business processes