CRM Evolution 2015
From the editors of CRM magazine
August 17-19, 2015 | New York Marriott Marquis
CRM is an endless source of surprise and delight. Its intent has always been to facilitate the relationship between the company and its future and present customers. And customers keep on changing. Whether you are in sales, marketing, customer service, or IT, the CRM Evolution conference is designed to help your organization change along with your customers.
To facilitate this, we have included sales, marketing, customer service, and management strategies sessions that tackle the latest trends in their respective areas. Key focus areas include customer engagement strategies leveraging social media, mobile technologies, multichannel environments, and analytics. Several sessions are designed to help you improve your organizational culture and prepare for the Internet of Things.
If you’re interested in advances in customer relationship management technologies, how to do something in particular with the technology you have, emerging trends that are critical to your business, and meeting and learning from key influencers and peers, this is the best place to be. Come, enjoy, learn, and contribute.
Who Should Attend
- CEO, CMO,CIO CTOs
- Chief Customer Officer
- VP/Director of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Call Centers
- VP/Director of Ecommerce/Ebusiness
- VP/Director of Business Analytics or Business Intelligence
- VP/Director of Telemarketing/Telesales
- VP/Director of IT
- Director/Manager of Sales Support
- Director/Manager of Customer Support
Why You Should Attend
- Create great customer engagements
- Generate high returns on CRM investments
- Prepare for customer trends that are reshaping the marketplace
- Leverage technologies that will change customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increase profitability
- Streamline business processes
Be sure you know about the latest news, updates, and discounts for CRM Evolution when you subscribe to CRM Evolution Event News! Learn More!
View session video from our 2014 event here.