Since 1980, SPi Global has been providing award-winning contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to more than 500 clients. We are proud to be considered the Philippines’ first successful global BPO enterprise, a pioneering leader that has helped make Manila one of the world’s top offshore locations.
What separates us from other contact center providers?
SPi Global is all about Solutions. People. Innovation. Our quest to fulfill the needs of the TOTAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE drives us to deliver superior quality results while providing secure data connectivity that makes redundancy, disaster recovery, and champion-challenger possibilities a 24/7/365 reality.
Our contact centers, located in strategic multicultural hubs, have access to an immense pool of talent fluent in an incredibly wide range of languages.
Also, our unique and inspiring corporate culture has made us the employer of choice in the region. Our commitment to our people have been recognized by numerous award-giving bodies, including the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards, which have named us the “2015 Best Company to Work for in Asia.”
As your business model evolves, shouldn’t you partner with a company that pairs tactical serviceability and KPi efficiencies with a strategic mindset that optimizes Return on Investment?
Here are a few examples of how SPi Global has created transformative experiences for our clients and their customers:
- Launched the most successful customer retention program in a satellite TV provider's history
- Ramped from 50 FTE to 800+ FTE within a week to staff a flower and gift retailer for the Valentine's Day seasonal spike
- Increased a credit card issuer's sales conversion from 7% average in 2013 to 38% in 2015
- Developed a multi-language IVR system that automated frequently asked questions regarding flight departures/arrivals, frequent flyer account balance, and contact numbers
- Created a knowledge base for troubleshooting one of the most complex DVR systems sold in the US
- Developed an online tour package booking system, which replaced hand-written procedures and eliminated passenger complaints related to incorrect/incomplete tour package details.