Confirmit yesterday launched its Channel and Trade Audit solution, whichempowers companies to understand their retail, channel, and trade marketing opportunities to drive growth.
The solution combines Confirmit's mobile applications, which power millions of surveys each year, with a strategic market-profiling methodology.
The Confirmit Channel and Trade Audit solution addresses the following six components of a channel and marketing strategy:
- Understanding new markets: Map new markets to overcome unique challenges.
- Vendor compliance: Achieve vendor compliance to maintain brand identity.
- Competitive analysis: Monitor and respond to competitor activities.
- Marketing insights: Prioritize marketing and advertising efforts based on unique regional characteristics.
- Distribution and delivery: Analyze and monitor channels and distribution effectiveness.
- Asset management: Track promotional equipment to maximize value.
Early adopters of the Channel and Trade Audit solution include Heineken International, one of the world's largest brewing companies. To deepen its sales and marketing efficiency in Africa, Heineken needed to take a close look at the beverage landscape.
"Our move to a standardized, GPS-enabled program with Confirmit created a robust system for some of our research needs. Harnessing the power of GPS also allows us to visualize our research in a whole new manner," said Anthony Arnold, channel sales and distribution project manager at Heineken International, in a statement. "Reporting is essential to any mobile research project. We can now receive reports and manage research assignments remotely thanks to the online and real-time data capturing."
"In the competitive consumer goods market where margins are razor-thin, success hinges on a company's ability to secure real-time insights about its business, markets and competitors on an ongoing basis," said Sean Conry, Confirmit's vice pesident of mobile, in a statement. "The combination of our market-leading mobile technology with a solid, proven methodology is truly compelling."