Amdocs, a provider of customer experience systems and services, has released Amdocs CES 9, the company's latest product suite.
Spanning business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), and network control domains, Amdocs CES 9 enables service providers to launch and monetize offers, personalize every interaction with real-time insight, and empower customers to take control of their experiences across any channel, network, service or device.
New CES 9 product highlights include the following:
- Amdocs Multichannel Self Service: a cross-channel self-service solution for any device or operating system, delivering a consistent experience from the service provider across all assisted and unassisted touch points, online, and mobile channels, as well as across multiple devices. It allows customers to complete 80 percent of common self-service transactions within three gestures. It also integrates care and commerce flows to turn every self-care interaction into a sales opportunity.
- Amdocs Proactive Care: based on big data analytics, this solution provides proactive, real-time notifications and recommendations, including issue resolution, discounts, new features availability, and billing notices which can, based on a benchmark at Amdocs customers, result in a 20 percent reduction of calls to the contact center. The solution also integrates with Smart Agent Desktop and Amdocs Multichannel Self Service to guide agents and end users in real time, and proved to be 95 percent accurate in predicting the reason for incoming calls by leveraging customer behavior history and usage analysis.
- Amdocs Omni Convergent Charging: integrates Amdocs' real-time charging, policy control, enterprise product catalog, and service platform to allow service providers to define, deliver and dynamically monetize any convergent service and allow their customers to choose any package at any time and pay for it a-la-carte.
- Amdocs Business Building Blocks (BBBs): pre-integrated and pre-tested software functionality designed to support specific business needs and reduce time to market.
- Amdocs Network Navigator: simplifies the way network planners interact with and navigate through complex network hierarchies and relationships, delivering up to 50 percent reduction in time to complete planning, fulfillment, and assurance processes for new services and next generation networks.
- Amdocs OTT (over-the-top) Monetization: enriches partner price plans with quality of service capabilities and predictive analytics for business optimization. Enables service providers to partner with content and app providers and increase revenue from these providers by up to 25 percent, and allows end users to benefit from higher quality of service and personalized experiences when consuming OTT content such as streaming video
- Real-time, end-to-end integration across BSS, OSS and network control domains with a holistic customer view and a common enterprise product catalog, reducing time to market of innovative offerings.
- Rapid time to production with proprietary knowledge library of more than 200 industry-specific best-practice processes and a single tool for the unified installation, maintenance and management of the entire BSS-OSS suite.
- Certification on VMware, improving operational efficiency and reducing hardware size by up to 30 percent.
"With the explosion of connected devices and internet applications, customers have never had so much choice or service accessibility, whenever or however they want," said Flavio Lang, marketing director at TIM Brasil. "They expect us to offer them the latest advances but to keep the experience simple. The design of CES 9 reflects Amdocs' unique understanding that solutions need to be shaped around the needs of people, not the capabilities of technology."
"Amdocs CES 9's real-time integrated approach allows service providers to meet the customer needs of today and tomorrow while also providing their customers control of how and when they consume these services," said Ari Banerjee, senior analyst at Heavy Reading, in a statement. "CES 9 manages the complete customer experience: from the point of interaction on the device to the quality of network and service experience."
"Today we're in the midst of a true communications revolution, marked by the rise of mobile data over voice as the key market dynamic, which is dramatically changing the way service providers need to operate," said Rebecca Prudhomme, vice president of product and solutions marketing at Amdocs, in the statement. "The result of years of research and of working directly with the world's leading communications companies, CES 9 is designed to address service providers' four business imperatives of simplifying the customer experience; harnessing data; staying ahead of the competition and achieving operational efficiency. While CES 9 incorporates an array of the most advanced and powerful technologies we've ever offered, everything is focused on the goal of ensuring a simple, intuitive and delightful experience for the end user. At a time of radical change, we believe that by maintaining the focus on the customer experience, while also enabling the fast introduction of new products and services, CES 9 will unlock new revenue streams and business models for service providers."