The addition of Reevoo's social engagement platform will provide IBM's retail customers with options to deploy Reevoo's rich social content across systems.
Posted Jan 23, 2013
Reevoo, the cloud-based social commerce solution provider, announced a series of new integrations with IBM Smarter Commerce,.
Reevoo's social engagement platform addition to the IBM Retail Industry Framework will provide IBM's retail customers with options to deploy Reevoo's rich social content across systems, enabling enterprises using IBM solutions to access higher value customer intelligence and attribution modelling. Reevoo will verify customer product and service reviews.
These integrations encompass WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 5, WebSphere Message Broker 8 and Digital Analytics (formerly Coremetrics). Reevoo can also use Unica email to send messages to verified purchasers to solicit reviews and ratings.
Reevoo's integrations will also further increase IBM Smarter Commerce value to the enterprise by expanding its ecosystem of social plug-ins.
The Reevoo product suite and IBM integration provides the following:
- Rating & Reviews and Search: WebSphere Commerce sends Reevoo a secure feed containing purchase details enabling Reevoo to email customer to solicit reviews and provides a accurate product catalogue data to allow Reevoo to model all products variants.
- Optional server-side integration: For SEO optimised product pages and for some UX designs, Reevoo provides server-side integration SDK. For J2EE platforms this takes the form of an open-sourced server-side tag library with cache control and API calls. For Search & Navigation integration, review facet APIs are available (XML).
- Customer analytics and intelligence through a pre-integration with DDX and Tag Manager to streamline deployment of Reevoo into client Web pages. All interaction points with Reevoo's products can be tracked within the host platform's tracking framework; a series of hooks are provided for tracking integration.
- CRM Proposition: Customer interactions with the Reevoo platform are tracked and can be used within CRM applications.
- Social network proposition: Includes Facebook integration using host site's Facebook ID.
- Reevoo Conversations: Integration with IBM Smarter Commerce loyalty programs for responsive and long-standing owner advocates.
- Product data: Augmentation feeds into the Smarter Commerce product master data. Where there is knowledge of product meta-data, including product attributes and relationships, Reevoo is able to provide a full XML feed and subsequent RSS updates.
- Inventory and Price Management: Reevoo is able to provide social data API feeds direct to IBM Smarter Commerce customer databases.
"A customer review can provide intangible values that a simple description of functionality never can: trust and reassurance. People trust other people, and bringing this social element to buying reassures customers that they are making the right choice," said Reevoo CEO Steve Hurn in a statement. "Trust increases customers' loyalty and enables IBM to optimize its service based on insight into customers' wants and needs."
Reevoo and Feedback Ferret partnership allow travel companies to capture and act on customer feedback.
Sponsored By: Sparkcentral and Freshdesk
Sponsored By: Marketo and Real Magnet
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
Sponsored By: Informatica
Sponsored By: Microsoft
Transform business process automation and people productivity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Cloud
New Gartner Report from Microsoft
Sponsored By: Microsoft