Yesmail Interactive today launched Yesmail Market Intelligence, which enables marketers to understand emerging trends, themes, and the multichannel strategies their competition is using. Marketers can then apply these insights to their future campaign strategies.
Michael Fisher, president of Yesmail Interactive, "Yesmail Market Intelligence is a powerful marketing solution. For the first time, marketers are able to measure their campaign performance against their competitors across all digital channels by specific brand, vertical, and industry to optimize future campaign launches."
Yesmail Market Intelligence enables marketers to do the following:
- Build a custom competitive intelligence network with a few easy button clicks.
- Obtain detailed performance analytics of competitor digital campaigns by vertical and channel.
- Report measureable insights of their own digital campaign performance.
- Access graphic-rich campaign creative galleries to compare and contrast their creative with that of the competition for future strategy.
- Access the best-of-breed marketing strategies across all marketers to optimize and revitalize content.
- Evaluate the social influence of campaigns by respective social channels along with those of their competitors.
- Use tracked competitor analysis to test channel deployment variations based on deployment time, frequencies, and best-performing creative content.
- Justify marketing spend to support specific digital campaigns based on channels competitors are using successfully.
- Be the first to know about competitor sales, offers, products, and more using a robust keyword monitoring system.
- Analyze competitive deployment propensity cycles to get the marketers' message in market sooner and enable them to immediately respond to competitive deployments with compelling counter-offers.
Jason Warnock, vice president of market intelligence and measurement at Yesmail Interactive, stated, "Yesmail Market Intelligence gives marketers the opportunity to keep their customers close and their competition even closer. With real-time results given on one easy-to-use dashboard, marketers can analyze any campaign, across any vertical, and across multiple digital channels, like social, mobile and email."