- Deutsche Bank has selected Prime Response's Prime Vantage campaign management software to help target and measure its marketing communications. The bank will use the software to target new and existing customers for its 1,400 German branches and, optionally, for its over 260 branches in Italy and Spain, ensuring that they receive relevant information.
- Eli Lily's pharmaceutical divisions in Sweden, Norway and New Zealand will be equipped with Dendrite's SalesPlus sales force effectiveness solution. These implementations are the first step in Eli Lily's global rollout of Dendrite's entire suite of sales force effectiveness products for the pharmaceutical industry, including ForcePharma, J Force, Series 6, SalesPlus and Force Companion. The sales force effectiveness system will seamlessly integrate field force and head office users enabling quick and accurate delivery of information throughout the entire organization.
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P) has chosen Peregrine Systems' ServiceCenter and Apropos Technology's Apropos V.4 Total Interaction Management as its integrated, consolidated service desk solution. A&P has 840 stores in the United states and Canada. ServiceCenter and Apropos V.4 met its demands for a system that would automatically identify callers, matching the store number to existing data on hardware installations and open problem tickets and dispose of a percentage of calls without analyst intervention.
- Compaq has signed a multi-year agreement with Primus to standardize on Primus SolutionSeries software to manage support knowledge for its products worldwide. The Primus SolutionSeries family of software will enable Compaq to capture, reuse and share knowledge across its global service organization to solve customer problems more effectively.
- The Cheshire Building Society of England is automating its mortgage processing systems and improving customer service with a Vectus customer relationship management solution from Hatton Blue. Staff in the company's 51 branches will be networked to Vectus so they can enter information from mortgage applicants directly into the system. The Chesire Building Society estimates the new system will halve the time it currently spends on mortgage processing. Head office and branch staff will have an immediate online view of applications, allowing them to monitor progress and provide feedback to customers.
- Countrywide Home Loans, a residential finance provider, has selected MessageMedia to launch an e-messaging program for its Realtor Advantager site. Realtor Advantager provides real estate agents with e-mail newsletters containing information they need to offer customers up-to-date loan options. In addition to giving real estate agents a convenient, personalized method of communication, MessageMedia's services will also provide URL tracking to measure the amount of traffic generated to the Countrywide Web site.
- Exchange Applications and its client Fleet Financial Group have won the "Best Customer Relationship Management Solution" award from The Data Warehouse Institute. This marks the third consecutive year that Exchange, a Boston-based CRM application vendor, has won a DWI award.
MarketWatch submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to (310) 589-4956. Please include contact information for the solution provider and customer, as well as details on the implementation size and deployment schedule.