Yahoo! Small Business today launched Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard, a free tool that helps entrepreneurs discover new marketing opportunities to grow their businesses, while getting a clear picture of their marketing results, online reputations, and Web site performance, all in one place.
Designed specifically with the small business owner in mind, the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard provides a clear, consolidated picture of a business' marketing results and reputation. The tool also enables small businesses to analyze Web site metrics and maintain accurate and comprehensive business listings across the Web.
Some of the key features in the free Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard include the following:
- Search engine and directory listings: Enables monitoring and provides recommendations on new listing opportunities, covering more than 100 sites (including Yelp, Yahoo! Local, and more);
- Online reputation management: Pulls information from up to 8,000 sources (including Facebook and Twitter);
- Site traffic analysis: Enables users to understand key Web site performance metrics (including Google Analytics);
- Small business-focused news and advice: Provided from Yahoo! Small Business Advisors;
- Campaign tracking: Provides email marketing, SEO, and SEM campaign tracking (must subscribe to these services); and
- Support: 24/7 in-house free customer support.
Additionally, business owners can opt for paid premium services within the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard that enable them to enhance their marketing and analysis. These include the following:
- Local Visibility Pro: Small businesses can increase their online visibility by submitting their business information to more than 100 search engines and directories;
- Reputation Management Pro: Users get more comprehensive data, plus the ability to track their competitors, receive email alerts, and share positive customer comments via social channels or email;
- Integrated campaign tracking: Small businesses can also attract new customers by taking advantage of marketing services from featured, best-in-class third-party marketing vendors, including Constant Contact and OrangeSoda, and display and monitor results from campaigns with those vendors from within the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard.
"We created the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard to help small business owners who feel overwhelmed by online marketing options and monitoring a wide range of sites and social networks to keep up with customer feedback," said Shannon Parker Hane, director of product marketing at Yahoo! Small Business, in a statement. "Now, within a single tool customers can conveniently evaluate their marketing options, campaign results, and online reputation without having to search across the Web for information."
"Our partnership with Yahoo! Small Business on Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard is really a perfect match: both organizations are driven by a commitment to helping small businesses succeed," said Len Bruskiewitz, senior director of partner programs at Constant Contact, in the statement. "This dashboard will give small businesses a clear understanding of the effectiveness of their online marketing campaigns, especially those created in partnership with Constant Contact."
The Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard and Yahoo! Small Business Advisor are the most recent additions to the suite of tools from Yahoo! Small Business that provide resources to help small businesses grow.