The company's Web-based helpdesk solution now comes with enhanced collaboration features.
Posted Jan 18, 2012
SutiSoft, a provider of software as a service (SaaS) and enterprise solutions, has released SutiTalk, an online collaboration software solution for communication between company employees and customers.
The new release includes features such as search tickets, tags, topic creation using tweets, and more, keeping users connected with updates from Twitter and other accounts.
The new features include the following:
- Tags, allowing users to create tags for posted topics to allow easy identification;
- Search Ticket, allowing users to search for tickets using various search criteria such as token, name, status etc.;
- Create Topic using Tweets, allowing users to create a new topic using tweets posted by your contacts on Twitter;
- New UI for Widgets, with updated feedback and Search Topic widgets that provide synchronization of data with the SuitTalk solution;
- Customer Dashboards, which let users view dashboards of other customers and know what activities they are currently performing; and
- Email Solution Articles, allowing users to receive solution articles posted in SutiTalk in the form of email notifications.
SutiTalk is available in multiple versions: Free, Professional, Corporate, Enterprise and Unlimited. Pricing starts at $99 a month for 10 representatives.