Silverpop, a provider offering advanced email marketing and marketing automation solutions, today launched Product Advisory Services, an enhanced professional services offerings.
Delivered by a global team of product advisors, the new offerings include the following:
- Automation Services: Helps marketers reach more people, on a more personal level by getting more automated.
- Configuration Services: Optimizes Silverpop Engage features for best performance.
- Content Services: Advises on more effective content that directly leads to conversions.
- Database Services: Increases efficiency by optimizing management of stored data and data transfers.
- Integration Services: Expands possibilities to customize content while reducing workload.
- Managed Services: Provides assistance with daily management and execution of email and marketing automation programs.
- Reporting Services: Offers new insight by diving deep into data.
"Our services offerings are designed to grow with our customers, delivering exactly the right assistance they need, while also helping to guide them in the best direction based on their company's growth and aspirations," said Bill Nussey, president and CEO of Silverpop, in a statement. "Our customers' success is Silverpop's top goal. In addition to our best-in-class technology, we are pleased to also offer them a catalog of highly complementary services that allow them to fully realize every aspect of their marketing visions."