New capabilities include Automated Comment Tagging and Categorization as well as Social Media Special Offer Sharing.
Posted Dec 14, 2011
Satmetrix, the Net Promoter software company, today announced enhancements to its Net Promoter in the Cloud customer experience management software products.
This latest release empowers businesses to more effectively identify and recover detractors to reduce customer churn; mobilize promoters through social media with special offers and incentives to generate new customers; and obtain insights to hold managers and their employees accountable for improving loyalty.
Major advances in the new release include the following:
- Mobilize Promoters – Satmetrix's new feature of mobilizing promoters enables businesses to generate new customer leads by inviting their promoters to easily post a link to a page with a special offer and/or coupon and share it with friends and colleagues from their Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn account.
- Text Analytics – The automated comment tagging engine categorizes survey comments with themes and sentiments after surveys are submitted, eliminating the need for time-consuming manual tagging. This advancement allows companies to understand and examine in real-time what customers are saying to take immediate action. It is available in eight European languages.
- Role-based Alerts – New alerting enhancements allow businesses to automatically route critical customer data across their enterprise to the right person to close the loop faster and more effectively.
- Business View for Managers – With this new report managers get a full view of their customer experience efforts with an executive summary that displays results and trends against targets, answers key questions, and governs accountability for each reporting area.
- Performance Scorecard for Key Accounts – A single view report of survey response rates and NPS for account managers or executives to understand account health and risk and drive action. Reports can be grouped by account or survey and exported to a PDF or PowerPoint during the survey wave or renewal cycle.
- CRM Connect – Within their CRM systems, users of salesforce.com and Oracle CRM On Demand can get a 360-degree look at critical customer experience data by contact, account, region, and more by adding links to Xperience charts, dashboards, and customer feedback.
- Other features include multimodal survey enhancements and multilanguage operating system support for PowerPoint and Outlook plug-ins.
"With these new and enhanced features businesses are receiving baked-in best practices to help them build a successful customer experience using Net Promoter," said Richard Owen, president and CEO of Satmetrix. "As a result, they will be able to easily and quickly focus resources on activities that will improve their Net Promoter Score and achieve real business results."
Sponsored By: Jacada, Avaya, Confirmit, inMoment and BoldChat
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
Sponsored By: Verint®, Confirmit and inContact
Sponsored By: Verint
The Immersion Approach That Helps Customers Make and Implement the Right Technology Decisions