SAP today announced updates to its predictive analytics software.
Now generally available, version 1.0.11 of SAP Predictive Analysis software offers more flexible modeling and performance. It delivers tighter integration with SAP Lumira software for model visualization and business user empowerment. Combined with native predictive analytics library (PAL) for in-database processing that can fully exploit the power and speed of the SAP HANA platform, businesses can run what-if scenarios in real time and come up with the best possible outcomes.
Additional enhancements include the following:
- Greater flexibility to expand predictive model execution to other SAP applications, including SAP Customer Relationship Management and SAP Fraud Management;
- Extended algorithm set with the ability to run any R-script;
- Faster execution against large data volumes;
- New data preparation techniques and functions for streamlined models;
- Richer displays of data and visualizations for improved analysis; and
- Better analysis of data with more charting.
"Launched last year, SAP Predictive Analysis is a transformational offering that has already been recognized as a market-leading solution in the big data predictive analytics space thanks to the real-time insight capabilities of the SAP HANA platform," said Steve Lucas, executive vice president and general manager of analytics and database and technology at SAP, in a statement. "SAP is committed to helping customers unleash the power to predict and act on big data through the use of new analytics offerings that are intuitive, easy to implement, and built on the real-time SAP HANA platform."
Further strengthening its business intelligence (BI) portfolio, SAP recently introduced standard and personal editions of SAP Lumira. Now available today on SAP Store, the software helps users uncover answers to business questions with self-service BI and data discovery.