SAP today announced the availability of four applications related to customer engagement intelligence and one application for fraud management, all powered by the SAP HANA platform for big data.
The following five applications leverage the real-time text analysis and predicative capabilities of the SAP HANA platform and offer access to big data insights:
- SAP Customer Value Intelligence analytics application gives sales and marketing managers real-time strategic customer insight into the true value of their customers, personalized recommendations for cross- and up-selling, and closed loop execution.
- SAP Audience Discovery and Targeting analytics application allows marketing managers to engage customers and help convert prospects by running advanced segmentations on large target populations and distilling insights into focused and personalized marketing campaigns.
- SAP Social Contact Intelligence analytics application allows marketers to leverage real-time sentiment and contact insights from social media and various internal and external data sources to help fine-tune marketing campaigns and nurture leads and develop new opportunities.
- SAP Account Intelligence mobile app offers mobile sales teams real-time customer insights and personalized selling recommendations that allow them to create target lists, increase the effectiveness of their sales visits, and seize sales opportunities from anywhere.
- SAP Fraud Management analytics application brings together multiple data sources in real time, scanning for indicators. The application provides powerful investigation, simulation, and analytical capabilities that help to minimize false positives and quickly adapt fraud detection strategies to new patterns.
"Big data-enabled applications from SAP cut through the complexity of customers having to cobble together disparate big data technologies and then implementing applications that integrate into existing core operations," said Irfan Khan, senior vice president and general manager of big data at SAP, in a statement. "Furthermore, organizations can monetize the value of big data far more expediently by infusing insights directly into an organization's people and processes."
SAP is making the offerings available for productive and prototype deployments through the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud service and is providing free 30-day trials through the recently launched SAP HANA Marketplace.