Qvidian, a provider of cloud-based sales applications, today announced a major release of Qvidian Sales Playbooks & Analytics.
Tightly integrated with salesforce.com, Sales Playbooks delivers the right content, resources, and tools at the right time in the sales process, to advance a sale.
Key product features include the following:
- Round Trip CRM Integration, which keeps Playbook activity and CRM data in sync,
- Dynamic Business Rules, which provide sales people with ‘plays' that are specific to the characteristics of the opportunity in salesforce.com;
- Reporting & Analytics, which provide sales and marketing leaders with the critical intelligence they need to increase sales effectiveness and improve sales and marketing alignment;
- Mobile-enablement, so users can access playbooks on-the-go; and
- A unique Playbook interface that makes it easy for sales people to navigate complex sales cycles, juggle multiple opportunities, and advance deals.
Qvidian Sales Playbooks provide sales people with automated guidance, information, and sales best practices tailored to each unique selling situation-all within salesforce.com. Qvidian makes it easier for sales people to close more deals by streamlining sales complexity into a repeatable process and as a result clients are seeing average deal sizes increase by upward of two and a half times.
Qvidian's analytics engine provides unique insights for multiple stakeholders uncovering how people, processes, activities, and content impact the buying cycle. Sales executives can improve forecast accuracy by correlating CRM opportunity data with playbook activity. And marketing leaders receive visibility into what content is actually being used by the sales team, receive real-time feedback on content effectiveness, and can identify the "plays" that are associated with winning deals.