One-to-One Service.com has released iService Chat to several beta users, expanding its current support channels of email and web self-help.
iService Chat is an integrated feature of the iService Customer Interaction Solution that allows users to engage in dialogue with their Web site visitors. As an integrated component of iService, users have access to the full suite of productivity tools, like stock responses, customer history, and the full iService knowledge base while interacting with Web site visitors.
"The live chat features of iService are built using iService Forms, which allows our customers to fully customize the pages presented to Web site visitors," said Scott Whitsitt, founder and president of One-to-One Service.com, in a statement. "The chat feature leverages the existing iService configuration, such as business segments, message queues, skills, interaction history, etc. This simplifies the setup for organizations that need email response capabilities as well as live chat. And we've found that the majority of organizations with a need for live chat also have a growing volume of customer email inquiries."
Components of the iService Customer Interaction Solution include the following:
- iService Contact Management to manage customer details;
- iService Email Response Management to ensure prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries;
- iService Knowledge Management for web self-service;
- iService Business Intelligence and Reports for metrics and insight into sales, service, and marketing operations;
- iCentives Marketing for powerful permission based email marketing; and
- iService Forms Integration for integration with corporate Web sites.