Jive Software yesterday launched the Jive Social Customer Service Solution, built on the Jive Social Business platform. The new turnkey solution provides all the components and services companies need to implement a social customer service strategy.
The Jive Social Customer Service Solution allows companies to simultaneously address all core customer service requirements: They can reduce costs by deflecting calls while speeding case resolution times and improving customer satisfaction.
"The world's largest and most valued brands have used Jive to transform their customer service practices and drive real business value," said John F. Rizzo, chief marketing officer at Jive, in as statement. "We wanted to make the same level of transformation easily attainable by more companies. Our solution is the first to deliver the game-changing advantages that social customer service has to offer in a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy package."
Jive's solution supports not only external customer communities but also internal team communities where customer service agents can share expertise and quickly collaborate to resolve customer cases. The two communities are connected via bridging, enabling interaction between the customer service team and the customer community.;
The Jive Social Customer Service Solution builds on the extensive capabilities of the Jive Social Business platform. It includes the ability to create vibrant social networks, integrate with other business systems, analyze key metrics, as well as intelligently adapt to user needs based on a rich social graph analysis. The solution also includes guidance, user training, and hands-on techniques.
Key features of the Jive Social Customer Service Solution include the following:
- Case Escalation and Management: features out-of-the-box integration with popular CRM and case management systems.
- Facebook Integration: automatically pulls customer questions on the company's fan page into the customer community and pushes answers back to the Facebook page.
- Outlook Integration: enables customer service personnel to participate in their community and connect in real time with colleagues directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Social Media Monitoring and Engagement: customer service agents can proactively monitor conversations on the social Web to spot emerging concerns and directly engage with customers who have issues, questions, or suggestions.
- Gamification: Jive helps drive engagement through the use of sophisticated game mechanics that encourage and reward active participation. This solution takes advantage of innovative capabilities from gamification pioneer Bunchball.
- Mobile Customer Service: customers and service agents alike can participate in their communities, post questions, access resources, and participate in discussions direct from their mobile devices. Jive supports a broad range of mobile platforms (including iOS, Android, and BlackBerry), without the need to install mobile client software.
"The products and services we support have grown increasingly complex as smartphone adoption has accelerated and mobile applications and services have exploded. We now support phones in an era where no two phones are alike," said Krissy Espindola, director of knowledge management at T-Mobile, in a statement. "Jive provides us with a much-needed solution for sharing knowledge to more effectively resolve customer issues when they arise."
The Jive Social Customer Service solution is currently in private beta and will be broadly available at the end of the first quarter.