Full Circle CRM today released the next-generation Weighted Campaign Influence within Full Circle CRM's Marketing Performance Management solution, to help Salesforce Marketing Cloud users understand the impact each marketing program has on a company's revenue.
Weighted Campaign Influence includes the following:
- Customizable Campaign Weighting and Prioritization -- Calculate campaign influence based on any combination of first touch, last touch, and tipping point campaigns, or by relationship to contacts, opportunities, accounts or contact roles. Users can customize weighting and timing rules by type of campaign, product line, segment, recency, opportunity create, or close dates, etc.
- Run Three Models Simultaneously -- Users can evolve and refine models to get the most accurate revenue attribution to campaigns.
- Endless Campaign Influence Reports -- Includes top campaigns that influence deals, average number influenced campaigns by opportunity type, influential campaigns by contact title, influential campaigns by account type, opportunity region, product, new business campaign influence report by any timeframe, add-on campaign influence by any timeframe, campaign program analysis by segment, etc.
- Flexible Influence Data Architecture -- Users can slice and dice influence across contacts, accounts, opportunities, and campaigns by any time dimension. Report on any standard or custom field on any of these records to analyze what drives and influences new business versus cross-sells and upsells; analyze what influences deals across market segments, by product line, industry, sales team, revenue size, or even by opportunity stage.
- Customer Influence Analysis -- Shows users which campaigns influence prospects versus customers and whether there are differences across job titles and job functions. Users can see how many touches it takes to influence certain types of customers by account type.
"Campaign ROI is too limited for certain businesses," said Denis Pombriant, analyst at Beagle Research Group, in a statement. "Full Circle CRM's campaign influence metrics give companies a richer view of campaign performance so they can make the most of their marketing dollars."
"Campaign ROI is meaningless for most companies because there's never just one campaign that deserves all the credit for a particular deal," said Bonnie Crater, president and CEO of Full Circle CRM, in a statement. "Companies with multitouch sales and marketing cycles need more sophisticated influence metrics and analysis so they can invest marketing dollars across the funnel with confidence."