Convergys has released the Convergys Smart Retail Energy Solution, a billing and customer care solution for retail energy providers.
"With deep experience developing solutions for competitive markets, Convergys technology is a perfect fit for the retail energy market," said Bob Lento, president of Convergys Smart Revenue Solutions, in a statement. "The Convergys Smart Retail Energy Solution provides an ideal combination of business agility, time-to-market, and scalable capacity capable of supporting retail energy businesses as they compete, expand and grow."
The Convergys Smart Retail Energy Solution delivers the following capabilities:
- Create offers of unique products and services that are lifestyle-linked;
- Drive offers across multiple communication mediums, including social media;
- Capitalize on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and maximize service impact through tools and technology, such as portals and mobile device applications;
- Implement configuration-driven processes from new product design through billing and accelerate expansion, including both simple and complex rates that adapt quickly to changing business conditions;
- Improve customer satisfaction with a 360-degree view of the customer that spans multiple channels, proactive outreach, call containment strategies, and a customer front end tailored to retail energy processes;
- Improve forecasting and settlement and drive ideal customer operations that flatten process, eliminate redundancies, and improve margins; and
- Provide real-time, context-sensitive offers to prevent churn and win back former customers through intelligent loyalty programs.
"Given our recent announcement with E.ON IT, the Smart Retail Energy Solution hits the market at just the right time. This solution is especially designed to support retail energy providers in various stages of maturity," said Eran Ofir, general manager for global utilities at Convergys Smart Revenue Solutions, in the statement. "The solution, available in license, managed service, and private cloud models, minimizes upfront investment, business risk, and impact to existing systems via a modular deployment that enables retail energy providers to solve for today's challenges and evolve to meet those of tomorrow."