Confirmit, a software provider for customer and employee feedback and market research today launched its Horizons Version 16 Feature Pack, a set of enhancements to its multichannel enterprise feedback and market research platform.
Additions to Horizons 16 allow businesses to segment and target customers, especially in hard-to-reach demographics, through a multichannel approach. Companies will benefit from a single end-to-end platform that enables them to engage with respondents immediately with the following capabilitles:
- the opportunity to increase response rates and maximize insight via an Integrated Survey Router that channels willing respondents to the most appropriate surveys;
- more ways to obtain feedback from customers, employees, and panelists through a range of new mobile survey and engagement capabilities; and
- the ability to produce reports of feedback and survey data much faster via new Reporting Wizards.
According to Laurie Freres of the Farmers Insurance Customer Insight Services Group, "As mobile devices continue to grow in popularity, companies must ensure they offer surveys in the format most preferred by their customers. Confirmit understands this and has extended its end-to-end platform to offer a growing number of channels so companies can interact with stakeholders on their terms. Mobile engagement lets customers decide how and when to engage; companies can get closer to their customers and closer to the truth."
The Feature Pack provides a wide range of new capabilities and core platform improvements, including the following:
- Mobile Survey capabilities to capture actionable insights that include full core platform support for iPhone and Android surveys with customizable layouts; full core platform support through a generic rendering for other mobile devices with browsers (e.g. BlackBerry, Nokia, Windows, feature phones etc); the ability to embed surveys within native applications; and improved tablet support in standard rendering.
- Geolocation capability to capture respondent location for more detailed survey insight;
- One-click reporting capabilities using new, re-useable customized report wizards to create predefined reports of feedback and survey data at a faster speed;
- New Integrated Survey Router that provides the ability to route respondents from one survey to another to maximize respondent engagement and insight, while increasing response rates to meet customers' quota requirements;
- New Survey Dashboard features to provide end user access to dashboards and the ability to control end user permissions;
- Cross-browser support to enable accessibility via a range of browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Apple devices;
- A new Flex extension point to open up panels for external portals; and
- Enhancements to Confirmit CATI-usability improvements for supervisors to provide more efficient contact center management.
Pat Molloy, chief strategy officer at Confirmit, says: "The Confirmit Horizons Feature Pack offers a highly featured platform upgrade that gives our customers the chance to develop multichannel feedback and research programs with true mobile survey capabilities, as well as speeding up the processes involved in gathering and reporting on feedback and survey data."