Cirrus Insight now integrates Salesforce.com Tasks with Gmail. Cirrus Insight users have long been able to create new tasks in Salesforce right from Gmail. Now they have a dashboard for viewing, managing, and completing their Salesforce tasks right from their inbox.
Key features of Cirrus Insight include the following:
- Instantly view Salesforce contact information in your Gmail inbox;
- Save email and attachments to Salesforce with a single click;
- Sync Salesforce and Google Calendar;
- Create and edit Salesforce records on the fly;
- Access and manage Salesforce tasks in Gmail; and
- Add Google Contacts to Salesforce.
"With this release we've introduced a huge productivity feature inside Cirrus Insight," said Brandon Bruce, chief operating officer at Cirrus Insight, in a statement. "Users can now create, view, edit, assign, manage, and complete their Salesforce tasks without ever having to leave Gmail. By bringing My Tasks into Gmail, users can manage their daily, weekly, and monthly to-do lists from Salesforce right inside their inbox."
Cirrus Insight integrates Salesforce with Google Apps for Business including Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Contacts and is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the Salesforce AppExchange. It supports all editions of Salesforce, including Unlimited, Enterprise, Professional, Group, Contact Manager, and Developer.