Autonomy, a provider of infrastructure software for the enterprise, announced today new modules designed to help businesses increase the return on their social, mobile, and search engine marketing spend.
These innovations enable marketers to better understand customer sentiment and optimize key elements of their digital campaigns, such as pay-per-click spend, natural search engine rankings, and landing page and microsite optimizations, to drive maximum customer acquisition.
The new optimization and analytics capabilities further extend Autonomy Optimost's cloud-based offering. Autonomy Optimost is part of the Autonomy Promote Suite, a comprehensive marketing solution that helps businesses automatically understand and detect customer trends, deliver engaging and optimized content, and dramatically increase online conversions and revenue.
With this product, Autonomy provides a single platform for online marketing optimization. Marketers can gain insight into a constantly proliferating volume of unstructured customer data, including tweets, blogs, videos, phone calls, and Web visits, connect the dots, and automate and optimize their spend, resulting in the highest rate of conversions for the business.
Autonomy Optimost allows marketers to do the following:
- Improve the performance of online advertising campaigns through a new comprehensive bid management and optimization system;
- Improve natural search rank and optimize pages for higher customer conversion through an IDOL-powered SEO module;
- Author landing pages, Web pages, and microsites;
- Drive revenue across all customer touchpoints by testing multiple combinations of content, design, layout, pricing, offers, and recommendations;
- Track campaign performance with KPIs to measure success from tested page throughout success funnel;
- Monitor campaign performance with a visually rich marketing dashboard to gain insight into actionable data;
- Discover under-performing segments that are prime targets for improved marketing revenue optimization; and
- Identify and proactively deliver the most persuasive content for each segment to the visitor in real time, through automatic segmentation and targeting.
"Autonomy is tackling one of the great challenges and opportunities in online advertising," said Andrew Joiner, CEO of Autonomy Optimost. "We're helping businesses break free from manual, inefficient online advertising methods by providing a solution that delivers an automatic, conceptual understanding of all forms of customer data. As a result, businesses can obtain a greater volume of high-quality traffic, which leads to more revenue, faster."
"Launching an online advertising campaign is the moment of truth for marketers. They bet significant dollars and resources to reach their target audiences and generate an instant response," said Matt Malden, vice president of Autonomy Promote. "Autonomy Optimost's new innovations give marketers an advantage in ensuring success, based on a conceptual understanding of where and how to place their spend, and the ability to continuously test and improve conversion rates in order to maximize returns."