Adobe today announced a major update to Adobe Target, a key element of the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The new solution features a completely redesigned, touch-based interface and introduces an intuitive process that guides users through testing digital offers and personalizing Web content for specific audiences. Now, marketers across an enterprise can instantly launch tests and alter content with a few, simple clicks directly on a Web page.
Innovations in Adobe Target will help marketers maximize marketing budgets by optimizing across all of their digital properties, including Web sites, email, mobile sites, and mobile apps.
New functionality includes the following:
- Guided Testing & Targeting Workflow—Provides step-by-step framework, with built-in best practices, for creating and implementing A/B testing and targeting activity. Built with a mobile-first mindset, the new workflow supports touch, letting marketers work from their device of choice.
- Visual Experience Composer—Enables marketers to create unlimited variations of content directly on a Web page, including offer and image swapping, as well as color, text and design changes.
- Custom Audience Library—Delivers a central repository for creating and re-using audience segments for targeting. Now, marketers can easily target against new visitor segments or reuse existing ones, as well as populate them from Adobe Analytics data, via built-in integration with Adobe Target.
- Real-time Interactive Reporting—Provides a graphical view of real-time testing and targeting results, enabling marketers to share success metrics and insights with executives and other team members. With support for responsive design, reports are optimized for viewing across devices.
- Mobile App Optimization—Enhances core testing and targeting capabilities for mobile apps. Now, mobile marketers can deliver different, targeted experiences to app users based on engagement metrics, such as first launch, number of launches, or days since last use. In addition, experiences can be personalized based on lifetime value segmentation.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud Integration—Allows marketers to access all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including the new Adobe Target, from one centralized platform with a social-enabled interface. Through the interface, high-value data, images, documents, and insights can be shared across Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. For example, testing summaries can be shared with colleagues and activity reports can be consolidated as part of larger campaign results.
"As a recognized leader in online testing and targeting, Adobe Target is used today by nearly a thousand companies worldwide, helping those companies generate hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental revenue," said Aseem Chandra, vice president of Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, in a statement. "This new release builds upon the substantial power of the technology while delivering a simpler approach for practitioners across the marketing organization. As part of the industry's most comprehensive digital marketing solution, simplified testing and targeting will help our customers make more money."